Ear Hustlin’: New Music By Carbin Dibiasi x E-Roc x Shizzie x Federal Ranga

Carbin Dibiasi
“Addiction” (Produced by Rufio)
Sac-Town’s Carbin Dibiasi drops something for the homies & the haters over a slapping Rufio track.
[STREAM/DL]
@Carbin1000
carbin.bandcamp

E-Roc
“Sorry For The Wait”
The young Queens rapper’s first release for his “Love & Fame” mixtape.
[STREAM/DL]
@theRealEROC
iampragency.com

Shizzie
“Green Light” (Produced by Epic Da Dawn)
Boston’s Shizzie drops the first single to the “#Redlink” mixtape, coming February 1st. Go!
[STREAM/DL]
@IamShizzie

Federal Ranga
Grind Time Freestyle Battle
The homie Federal Ranga (of THE COMMISSION!!) gets his battle rap on in the Grind Time Now Florida circuit, & per a bet that he made with R&WIFDP, he won, so his victory video gets a spot on Ear Hustlin’. Congrats, Fed!

13 comments on “Ear Hustlin’: New Music By Carbin Dibiasi x E-Roc x Shizzie x Federal Ranga

1. Nagan says:

haha gratz Fed that secound round of yours, you crushed it

2. Mark Dub says:

Congrats Fed. You did your THING! Awesome shit. I’m proud & shit.

• Thanks. I have one more battle that will drop soon. Plus I have a battle coming up next Saturday.

• Nagan says:

SPOILERS! lol all good guess you did well. grind time is hella fun to watch good to see you caning it Fed. the oz version was ok dirtbag dan rocked up for it, but i am a dirt stan)(dirt not dirtbag). keep it up Fed so eventually i may see fed vs dirt in my inbox.

• It’s crazy you say that. I’m cool with him on Facebook and met him in real life last year in March at Hold Down the Fort when he lost to Jonny Storm. Got the pics on the On Yo Ass!!! Facebook page. Facebook.com/FederalTV

Chuuuch

3. $yk says:

lmao!

fed!

* grabs a sharpie & vneck white tee *

* writes commission across the belly *

4. bboy cult says:

FED! i aint know the homie had it like that! get me some shit for the site pronto!

Grands! what it do, my dude?

5. $yk says:

hit me thru sykotic@bboycult fed…weather fuked up over here so I’ll be around for a few…

6. My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used
    to be totally right. This publish actually made my
    day. You can not imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!