5. Tax evasion is easily one of the
whiter collar less daunting crimes one can commit. It’s also a federal crime, which generally denotes a less aggressive complex, versus going to the penitentiary for guns &/or drugs. Unless it’s child abuse, all Hip Hoppers care about is if you’re in the system, not why.
4. People have a misconception that if something hasn’t happened by now, then it probably won’t happen ever. No dice. Life isn’t so cut & dry, & there’s no such thing as black & white. Everything is gray. As soon as you let you guard down, boom! Rules change & God laughs at your plans.
3. Between groupies, Illuminati tithes, tattoo bills, jewelry makers, drug runners, weed carriers, gun holders, babymommas, actual moms, & the fluctuating cost of “holdin’ down the hood,” there’s no money left for the Government.
2. They picked the wrong people to manage their monies/career. Or, in an even worse case scenario, they try & do it themselves.
1. “Real niggas” (assuming that we can believe them when they tell us that they are such) can’t be bothered with cubicles & appointments unless they involve concert specifics or (avoiding) jail time. (Probably jail time for not paying their taxes.)