In The News 5/30/12

50 Cent Calls Lloyd Banks A “Baby” » allhiphop

Kanye West wants to build amusement park » starpulse

New tech from MIT can tell if your smile is fake » thenextweb

Facebook shares slide further amid barrage of bad news » siliconvalley

Tiny snake robots helping doctors complete surgical procedures » cbsnews

Back-to-Back Asteroids Harmlessly Fly Past Earth » sacbee

The 10 Things I Need in Order to be a Rapper on the Radio » newsone

Perfect in Playoffs, the Spurs Are Starting to Make Winning Look Easy » nytimes

What’s Beef: Lil Wayne, Pusha-T, and a Hip-Hop Feud of Biblical Proportions » spin

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg left no tip after Rome lunch » telegraph

10 comments on “In The News 5/30/12

1. markdub7 says:

Damn…50 goes IIIINNNN on ninjas. Banks better kiss and apologize before he’s reduced to making a Twins album w/Brian Pumper.

The tiny snake-robots doing surgery is equal parts creepy & cool. You always hear stories about how Drs. leave tools inside patients; imagine if they leave one of those things inside you.

I’m hoping OKC benefits as strongly from playing at home as San Antonio has.

Ghoulish was garbage. I am biased, but Wayne’s response to Pusha sucked ass-balls.

2. Tony Grands says:

MDub!
    Sup witcha man Ferrari? He got Kidd Kidd & that chick now so that’s the new GUnit?

I really wanted Dwayne to bring it back to the essence of making your words do whatever you want them to but no dice. That song is tantamount to him shooting himself all over again.

• markdub7 says:

I hear you, mane! I’d prefer #NOLAKERS, but I gotta feeling that Kobe is going to put on his GM hat and structure a team of some of his fallen foes and Meta World and get his sixth ring next season.

• markdub7 says:

I don’t think Fiddy is even worried about making rap money any more. I think he’s more concerned w/making his money in other ventures. But I can feel his airing Banks out coming in the air tonight…and it aint gon be pretty. At all.

Yeah..I’m no fan of Dwayne, but will concede that, at times, he can spit something hot. Ghoulish, however, is NOT one of those times. Maybe Drake will spit something clever at Pusha…but honestly, at the end of the day, Drake don’t really want no problems. He just wanna make the super-softest emo rap he can, and bang the most beautiful strippers he encounters.

@Grands. Nah 50 is a whole different beast then Suge. To bury your father alive to rot in a federal pen (given the reason is justified), bury your enemies career, and to totally crush a former friend/employee’s life is just plain vicious. All without laying a single finger on anybody. Thats methodical. Suge in his prime was equivelant to a psychopath, 50 would be the equivelant to a serial killer.

• Tony Grands says:

I don’t think I knew about getting his pops locked up because of him. What happened?

• markdub7 says:

Damn DV! I didn’t know about his pops either! 50 is a cold piece of work. I think Floyd was smart to make peace with him as he’s been close enough over the years to know where all of the bodies are buried.